Operational Excellence Leader
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our well-established and growing client is seeking an Operational Excellence Leader to be responsible for driving key strategic business process improvement for the organization. Develop and facilitate cross-functional teams to deliver tangible business results through the application of Six Sigma and Lean principles, methodologies and tools.
Responsibilities will include:
• Primarily responsible for overall management of Lean projects throughout by coaching and mentoring lean leaders to higher levels of success through better project selection, project scoping, team selection, project implementation and monitoring.
• Champion the implementation of a Lean philosophy and culture constructed on Lean and Six Sigma methods.
• Be the knowledge expert responsible for lean manufacturing techniques provide required training to enhance employees’ understanding of Lean Tools (Kaizen, 5S, TPM, Set-up reduction, Standard Work, Visual Management, SQDC boards, etc.).
• Guide and lead to promote integration of Lean /Six Sigma into the day-to-day operations with the appropriate level of attention related to, project reviews, data driven decisions, project prioritization, and project management.
• Provide recommended actions and to senior management, department leaders and shop floor personnel.
• Align Lean activities to the business objectives and develop an implementation plan in collaboration with the management team.
• Assess, design, and deploy performance metrics related to Lean implementations and their projected paybacks.
• Develop and maintain detailed process maps, metrics, and control plans for the key manufacturing processes.
• Effectively manage multiple projects/initiatives with budget limits and time constraints.