Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our busy client is seeking an experienced Plant Engineer to join their team. In this newly created role, you will lead a small team and direct all equipment and maintenance issues; however, your primary responsibilities will focus on creating and implementing preventative maintenance procedures as well as creating a capital budget plan. Additional responsibilities will include inventory control, reducing equipment downtime and managing all emergency breakdowns. You will report to the Plant Manager and under his guidance will see to the day to day operations as well as providing continuity between maintenance, production and scheduling and developing a more efficient process to improve production. To be successful in this role, you must have a proven history of being able to multi-task and run long-term projects as well as tending to the daily operation needs.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Ensure a safe plant environment that is up to OSHA standards and oversee and maintain cleanliness in the plant facility
• Manage equipment related projects and track spending
• Coordinate with production, sales, and logistics on maintenance and repair activities to assure minimum downtime
• Document and present weekly reports on key equipment related metrics, such as performance and downtime
• Maintain accuracy and completion of all maintenance documentation