Plant Maintenance Supervisor
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client in the coatings industry west of Boston is seeking a multi-talented Plant Maintenance Supervisor to become a part of their core team. In this hands-on role, the selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the design, installation, troubleshooting, and repair of current and future equipment as well as their processes. Additionally, the Plant Maintenance Supervisor will develop and perform preventative maintenance on all production equipment and electrical systems as well as troubleshoot equipment failures while identifying the root cause of the problem. To be successful in this role, candidates must have experience commissioning equipment, writing standard operating procedures, creating training documents, and maintaining procedures relevant to the production lines. Experience with building and programming PLC’s highly desired.
This is an ‘all hands-on deck’ position where you will be asked to sometimes oversee production lines to ensure they are running correctly and eliminate any bottlenecks that may occur as well as be a member of the equipment selection and layout team.
Plant Maintenance Supervisor Responsibilities and Qualifications include:
• Quality experience and an aptitude in electrical, mechanical, and metalworking with a strong preference for welding experience are desired.
• Assist in the build-out of additional automation and control systems.
• Oversee efficient machine operation during production shifts.
• Perform equipment startups, shutdowns, and cleanups.
• Ability to work unsupervised and autonomously.
• Follow OSHA and company safety guidelines.
• 5-8 years of Industrial operations, engineering, and maintenance experience preferred in the bottling and/or chemical manufacturing environment or related industries.
• Technical degree in Industrial Maintenance or Engineering or certifications in Maintenance and an Associate degree in a specific trade program is preferred.
• Experience with current predictive maintenance technologies.