Principal Civil Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is seeking a Principal Civil Engineer to plan, develop, coordinate, direct and supervise a number of engineering and construction projects. In this role you will apply professional skills and knowledge in connection with the investigation, design, construction and maintenance of varied engineering, environmental remediation, and construction projects.
Responsibilities will include:
• Conceives, plans and conducts research in areas of considerable scope and complexity by assembling and evaluating engineering data.
• Involved in project management by preparing workload projections, manpower requirements, cost estimates and engineering contract documents and payment requisitions.
• Plans projects and programs and conducts engineering activities in accordance with grant requirements and reporting.
• In direct charge of a number of important engineering projects, including, but not limited to, streets, sidewalks, environmental remediation, demolition, drainage and flood control, etc.
• Reviews bids and analyzes change in scope of work during design and construction, performs cost feasibility studies, determines methods and material of construction, keeps current in the state of art technology concerning new methods and developments affecting his/her area of responsibility.
• Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering and at least 3 years of full-time experience in a professional capacity.
• Should be registered as a Professional Engineer by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts or be able to obtain it within one year.