Website TRIAD Engingeering Corp
Our well established client is seeking a Process Engineer to join their small, successful team. The selected candidate must have a strong interest in manufacturing and industrial engineering including but not limited to cost estimating, time studies and process troubleshooting. Must have the ability to work with a cross-functional teams to evaluate, troubleshoot, design, and implement improvements in the manufacturing process in order to achieve production goals. This is a hands on, multi-tasking role that will that offers candidates a good mix of long term project work as well as being on the manufacturing floor.
Responsibilities will include:
• Design, implement, and troubleshoot manufacturing processes and equipment to achieve production goals of the organization
• Identify and develop process equipment needed to produce specific products, parts, and components
• Use statistical methods and engineering fundamentals to analyze, troubleshoot and improve manufacturing processes
• Collaborate on initiatives to implement Lean Manufacturing and Continuous Improvement. Previous experience with Lean Manufacturing preferred
• Qualify new materials and suppliers and support Quality functions
• 4 year engineering degree preferred, not required.
• Strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills and applying engineering fundamentals including basic mechanical and electrical design, strength of materials, statistics, and heat transfer toward successful solutions.
• Experience with machine shop processes is required
• Experience in rubber extrusion and molding is a plus
• Basic knowledge in material science, stress and strain calculations, heat transfer and reading blue prints as well as electrical and hydraulic schematics.