Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is seeking a talented and motivated Process Engineer to prototype and deploy customized automated optical active alignment and test systems. The Process Engineer will work in a team environment and be involved in DFM feedback to both customers and internal designers, setup, qualify and deploy custom manufacturing machines and processes around the globe. Additional responsibilities will include defining and performing DOE’s to improve process and product quality, reduce cycle time, and improve FPY and the statistical analysis of large data sets to understand process and product performance.
Responsibilities for the Process Engineer will include:
• Work with cross functional teams to perform remote and/or hands-on troubleshooting and debug of electro-mechanical systems.
• Manage project tasks and activities to meet project schedule and budget goals.
• Prepare machine operation manuals and other technical documentation.
• Train local technicians and engineers on machine use while deploying machines and processes.
• Participate in project planning, technical reviews and status meetings.
Background profile for the Process Engineer:
• BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or similar fields.
• 2+ years of related manufacturing experience.
• Strong statistical analysis skills revolving around manufacturing (i.e. GRR, capability studies, T-Tests and correlation analysis).
• Strong problem solving / debugging skills
• Around 25% of international travel required
Desired skills include:
• Experience with statistical analysis tools (i.e. Minitab).
• Machine learning experience and knowledge.
• Proven ability to troubleshoot and solve problems with automated equipment in manufacturing facilities.
• Knowledge and/or background in optical theory.
• Knowledge and/or background in high precision automation.
• Optics, image sensor, or electronics manufacturing knowledge.
• Experience with Python.