Production and Supply Chain Manager
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp.
Our well-established client has an immediate need for a proven Manager with excellent leadership, problem solving and organizational abilities along with a desire to grow toward an Executive Operations role. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing production control for a high mix/low volume floor, and they will manage all the activities of the supply chain function required to support production including planners, buyers and warehouse personnel as direct reports. They will interface with manufacturing and other internal groups to ensure successful deliveries. To be successful, candidates must have significant experience in a similar role and excel in meeting customer requirements, controlling inventory levels and negotiating with suppliers.
• 10-15 years in manufacturing environment with a minimum of 5+ years in a leadership role.
• Manage shipping/receiving and warehousing functions
• Supervise, evaluate and coach subordinates
• Drive the effort to maximize inventory turns while achieving delivery performance goals
• Assist in forecasting to plan future orders and have a solid understanding of budgeting
• Familiarity with supply chain and inventory management systems
• Implementing/supporting visual manufacturing programs
• APICS CPIM certified