Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our well-established and growing client is seeking a Production Manager to be responsible the overall culture, team member relations and operational performance. In this role you will demonstrate personal leadership, effectively managing manufacturing activities and resources for assigned manufacturing area(s) ensuring an efficient operation in achieving business targets with an emphasis on quality, on-time delivery and production efficiency, operational excellence/continuous improvement and positive team member relations, while fostering a culture of working safely.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage people, materials, and equipment by active presence on the shop floor to achieve the daily production schedule.
• Use of critical thinking skills to address and resolve complex operational issues.
• Accountable for operational excellence activities to deliver high levels of service to internal and external customers.
• Develop, implement, and monitor policies and procedures to ensure the safe, timely, and efficient manufacture of quality products in compliance with the customer’s requirements.
• Establish production schedules and plan and arrange the daily work assignments for the departments to meet schedule requirements and effect balanced production to control costs.
• Communicate with Operations Team Leadership members to ensure productions problems affecting delivery, discuss causes and take corrective action. Reassign personnel as situations require and approve overtime requests.
• Direct, assist, instruct, and monitor subordinates regarding schedules, methods, standards of workmanship, division policies, and safety procedures which impact performance.
• Establish standards of performance and schedule inter-departmental workflow to meet schedule requirements and control costs. Make recommendations with regard to changes in methods, equipment and product design to improve manufacturability.
• Monitor product quality to ensure compliance with requirements and specifications, note deviations and take appropriate action.
• Ensure compliance with Company policies and procedures, e.g., resource allocation/sharing, vacation scheduling, etc.to meet business needs.
• Identify, recommend, and implement manufacturing cost-reduction initiatives.
• Support development and implementation of new processes/technology within the production area.
• Ensure the development of people, teams, and organizational capabilities though training, information sharing, coaching, feedback, recognition, delegation, and performance management.