Website TRIAD Engineering Corp.
Our rapidly growing client is seeking a Project Manager with 5+ years of relevant experience in consumer product development, diagnostics development, and/or medical equipment and device development to join their team. 3+ years of project management experience preferred. In this role you will provide informed, detailed guidance to clients looking for leadership and experience in product development. You will communicate clearly and empower clients with data to help them make confident, prudent decisions throughout the product development process.
Responsibilities will include:
• Aid in the winning of projects
• Rapidly come up to speed on the project based on RFP documentation
• Work with the clients’ business and technical teams to understand, refine, and agree on the development projects and product needs.
• Ensure client satisfaction and successful project completion to improve chances of repeat business.
• Effectively manage projects and identify opportunities that may present themselves during the course of development. Present prospect to business development.
• Work with the Business Development, Engineering Managers and Directors of Program Management to determine resources, effort, and time needed to complete a project or how to provide consultation support on an ongoing basis.
• Work with the business development team to generate proposals
• Present proposals to clients and help define and maintain expectations.
• Kick off Projects
• Generate risk profile and requirements
• Onboard the assigned project team
• Generate schedules, tasks, and assign work to the team.
• Set up communication channels and cadence with the client.
• Daily phone call or email if needed.
• Weekly Meetings
• Phase end deliverables
• Follow up all meetings and pertinent conversations with notes shared to all stakeholders.
• Deliver profitable project outcomes through effective management of clients and internal teams
• Own the project’s vision
• Track budget usage and project progress
• Motivate and manage individual team members as well as the team dynamic
• Generate dashboards and/or presentations to present to internal management and/or the client
• Maintain a strong and open relationship with the client.
• Ensure compliance of program with SOP guidelines
• Coordinate all aspects of program activities between the client and engineering, ID, quality, regulatory, testing, documentation, etc.
• Responsible for the completion of all deliverables per proposal
• Assist with developing and refining best practices for project management
• A thorough understanding of the product development process
• Ability to discern and understand client’s product and business needs.
• Effectively manage projects and seek out possible opportunities to grow the business.
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and relationship-building skills with the client, technical team, and business development team
• Ability to lead large, high caliber design and development teams
• Understanding of the end-to-end product development process
• Schedule and resource estimation and maintenance
• Ability to understand complex technical challenges, be able to communicate the challenges internally and to the client, and drive the team to the solution
• Ability to make the informed decisions necessary to keep schedules and budgets on track
• Experience in the development and management of products in regulated environments
• Experience with medical device development
• Agile development and tracking
• PMP Certification