Website TRIAD Engineering Corp.
Our client is seeking a Proposal Manager to coordinate and produce the proposal (RFI, RFP) response while assembling a proposal team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to win. Responsibilities include the introduction and implementation of all necessary proposal procedures and processes. This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
Responsibilities will include:
• Manage proposal process for assigned proposals, including to-do lists, proposal outlines, price calculations, proposal compliance, best and final offers, clarifications questions, etc.
• Define and manage the proposal schedule
• Assist with proposal material and take advantage of existing boilerplate information
• Organize and lead kickoff and regular status meetings
• Coordinate and review/edit proposal input from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, software, hardware and IT experts, product teams, finance, commercial, legal and delivery
• Communicate and influence at a senior level
• Document template management in line with company branding
• Strong time management / prioritization skills
• Strong written English language skills
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline
• 5+ years of sales / business expertise
• Advanced Microsoft Office Excel and Word skills
• Familiarity with public agencies and the RFP selling cycle is a plus
• Familiarity with public transit industry is a plus
• APMP Foundation / Practitioner Level is a plus