Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, a successful family owned manufacturing company is seeking a quality professional to join their growing team. The selected candidate will be tasked with supervising inspections of all incoming goods as well as delegating in-process and final product inspections according to the purchase order, DHR, and/or drawings including supporting documentation. Additional expectations include familiarity with precise measuring tools, contribution to quality process changes and improvements and the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings. This is a very hands on role ideal for candidates who have a quality foundation and are looking to make that next step in their career.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
• Use of pin gages is an everyday occurrence in order to measure the inside diameter of tubing – familiarity with them and hand dexterity is preferred.
• Complete quality surveys and assist customers with quality related questions and other interactions with customers, including audits.
• In charge of corrective/preventative actions; perform root cause analysis and work with Vendor Supervisor to provide feedback to vendors on non-conforming products & performance.
• Manage quality personnel; delegate, train, provide performance feedback and hold people accountable.
• Manage calibration schedule for calibrated instruments and source service on other quality instruments when needed.
• Database entry of lot characteristics
• Utilizing and better leveraging to their maximum capabilities existing inspection equipment including hand tools such as mics, calipers, pin gauges and non-contact laser micrometers.