Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our well established client is seeking a Quality Manager who is comfortable working in a customer focused environment to join their busy and growing team. The ideal candidate will manage the improvement, audits and maintenance of the quality system as well as identify deficiencies for correction. In addition they will be tasked with managing the overall development of inspection processes and also the staff that is responsible for the inspection activities. To be successful in this role the right candidate will have the ability to integrate performance and conformance verifications, such as First Articles and audits to confirm contract and drawing compliance throughout value stream processes to prevent quality escapes, optimize throughput and assure on-time delivery of products and services in addition to managing the compliance of all agency certifications. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment where working on multiple tasks at once is a must.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
• Manage all Quality Department operational metrics to drive continuous improvement.
• Recruit, lead, coach, manage and train all QA Department staff as necessary.
• Demonstrated ability to lead cross functional process improvement teams
• Ability to technically interface with various engineering disciplines
• Ability to identify root cause and initiate/implement effective short-term and long-term corrective actions
• Ability to comprehend and translate external and internal requirements, customer requirements, and product requirements into product or service quality requirements understood by all stakeholders.
• Experienced in Product/Process Failure Modes & Affects Analysis, Analysis of Variation
• Able to facilitate cross-functional teams in systematic improvement activities (e.g. 6-sigma, lean manufacturing)
• Six Sigma certification (Yellow belt minimum)
• Bachelor’s degree required. Preferred Engineering or Technology disciplines.
• Minimum ten (10) years of experience in quality with experience in a fast-paced fabrication/assembly environment highly desired (E/M products, Electronics, Consumer/Medical/Defense)