Quality / Process Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our innovative, very busy client is seeking a Quality / Process Engineer to support newly created products by bringing them through design verification builds to pilot production. To be selected for this role candidates must have the proven ability to establish, organize, manage, and improve manufacturing workflows and resources including Line Diagrams, Process Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, Process Controls, Statistical Process Controls, and Root Cause Analysis Process (8D). They will be tasked with creating, documenting, and refining company processes in support of documentation for the Quality Management System and will also work closely with engineering, production and development team members to improve control processes for existing products as well as implement new control processes for new product introductions.
Additionally, the Quality/Process Engineer will lead continuous improvement initiatives for production line defect and field failures and will be responsible for supporting the implementation of an ERP system to improve controls and minimize defects. They will also work with suppliers to identify corrective actions for non-conformances. All work will be completed in a flexible manufacturing space that is used to establish production process and product quality before transferring product to high volume manufacturing. This is a great opportunity for a seasoned, degreed Engineer to work in a fast-paced environment within the Greater Boston area. Please consider applying if you are a creative individual who meets these qualifications.
• B.S./M.S. in Mechanical / Electrical /Industrial Engineering
• 5 -10 years of manufacturing experience in consumer products, robotics, and/or medical industries, demonstrating technical and manufacturable solutions.
• Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma principles is preferred.
• Ability to generate robust procedures, processes, and quality reports.
• Working knowledge of a wide variety of manufacturing processes, including injection foam insulation, vacuum forming, sheet metal fabrication, and assembly.
• High level of personal commitment to quality, with demonstrated thoroughness and attention to detail in all phases of a process or project.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, highlighted by a flexible and collaborative working style.