Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, a leading manufacturer of components for the RF and microwave industry is seeking an RF Engineer to join their busy team. The position offers the opportunity to guide products from the concept phase all the way through product release and beyond while interacting with clients to ensure their design and manufacturing needs are met. This is a hands-on position for engineers who enjoy testing and building prototypes in the lab as well as develop, build and maintain test fixtures for a variety of measurements. A BS degree in Electrical Engineer and at least 3 years of experience in the RF and microwave industry is a must to be successful in this role. This is a contract opportunity with long term potential for a self- motivated individual who can work independently as well as part of a team.
Qualifications / Experience:
• Characterization of inductor devices up to 40 GHz including the design and fabrication of test fixtures and S-parameter measurements
• Develop and document accurate test procedures for new tests and also work to streamline existing test processes
• Work with product development team in the development of new products and assemblies as well as troubleshoot issues with existing products
• Perform various RF and environmental tests in response to customer requests and assist customers with selecting inductors for their applications
• Experience in the design of RF passive components
• Ability to verify accuracy of measurements and troubleshoot inaccuracies.
• Capable of handling micro-sized inductor components.
• Ability to work with hand & power tools along with soldering equipment to fabricate fixtures.