Sales and Business Development Leader
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp.
Our client is seeking a Sales and Business Development Leader (Americas). This role will initiate, lead and grow the market share of our client’s products and services in the Americas. The position works closely within our client’s commercial groups to ensure a consistent, professional and overall profitable business. The position is targeting a solid P&L result for product in key Americas segments and customers encompassing in Unit Sales, Parts and Services.
This role will operate primarily remotely and require frequent travel within the Americas region.
Responsibilities will include:
• Propose and agree target applications, System Integrators, OEM’s and end users in the Americas Theatre.
• Provide input for AOP and LRFF unit sales, pricing and support costs.
• Create plans to support achievement of targeted volume
• Achieve agreed annual targets for sales and profitability of our innovative product
• Sign agreed number of new customer contracts to ensure a growing sales pipeline
• Remove roadblocks for successful long-term business relations with Americas Accounts
• Be close to the customer and the decision making unit (DMU): Early identification of upcoming projects and stakeholders in order to influence content
• High frequency of travel (sales visits, plans and responsive to customer requests/needs)
• Partnership with suppliers, System integrators, OEM’s and customers to drive participation in key volume driving initiatives within the Americas theater.
• Include Parts and Services in overall Accounts business deals
• Closely work with Application and Field Support teams to develop organization and processes required to ensure customer satisfaction and our client’s profitability.
• Bachelors level degree or equivalent in related discipline. Engineering or Science preferred.
• US based Business and Sales knowledge. International business and sales experience helpful.
• 7+ years of sales experience through direct sales and dealer support.
• Understanding and analyzing of contract terms and conditions. Identifying potential risks and addressing them through the right channels.
Special Skills, Experience and Abilities:
• Experience in planning and managing of sales and service related issues.
• Experience alternative energy industries or in fuel cells working with OEMs, end-users and key decision makers in channel management, sales and after-sales business.
• Fluent in English. Working with Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com and other required systems.
• Ability to think out of the box and find creative solutions. Proactive problem solving.
• Willing to travel and work outside standard office hours.
• Experience with working in a variety of environments and customer settings.
• Up to 50% travel may be required