Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client produces material assembly systems that are standard, semi-custom or custom designed to meet unique customer applications. The machines range in value from $25K to $150K. The markets served are automotive wire harness production, battery manufacturing, and other electrical product OEM’s. Given the technical nature of their machines and how they are applied to customer requirements, they are seeking a sales engineer to assist in growing their presence in the Midwest territory.
Responsibilities will include:
• The primary function is the promotion and sale of our products within the assigned territory including territory management and market share growth.
• Development of sales techniques and activity to maintain and reach new accounts. Maintain and document account information. Create and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
• Provide forecasts by account, by product and trend information affecting what products or services we may need to develop. Strong consultative approach to account management.
• Create and present sales presentations
• Negotiate with customers and close orders
• Work with other internal sales engineers, and other internal departments to coordinate the supply of sold products to the customer.
Desired experience profile:
• A technical degree, ME preferred
• 5+ years sales experience with capital equipment selling
• Ability to match product capabilities, with customer needs and requirements
• Communicate effectively at all levels within customers
• Experience with manufacturing processes, statistical process control techniques
• Able to travel a minimum of 50% of the time within their region
• Skilled with MS products, including PowerPoint presentations
• Self-starter, can work alone and also be a team member