Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our busy, global client is seeking a Sales Engineer to join their well-established team! The selected candidate will be tasked with working within the company’s niche market, responding to customer requests for spare parts, in-service inspections, repairs, upgrades, and new installations. Candidates should have strong relationship building skills and have the ability to not only obtain new customers but also maintain existing ones by developing a rapport with them to anticipate future needs.
To be successful in the role, candidates must have the ability to read and interpret 2D and 3D drawings as well as assembly drawings and be able to prepare quotes and proposals for new and existing customers. The Sales Engineer will act as a liaison during the manufacturing and installation phase in order to be an advocate for the customer on their behalf throughout the entire project. This position will require some travel to customer sites and you will also attend occasional trade shows in order to promote equipment to potential customers. If you are a degreed Engineer who enjoys working in a customer facing role, this may be the position for you!
Responsibilities will include:
• Work to increase spare parts purchases and service call needs
• Solicit new inquiries and provide solutions to customers
• Negotiate contracts for project pricing
• Negotiate payment schedules, terms, warranty definition and purchase contracts
• Quotation follow up on lost orders or on awarded orders (Phone and /or Visit)
• Follow up with the customer after the sale to secure warranties/spares and NDA In-service inspections
• Maintain a social media presence, along with website upgrading.
• US citizenship is required and the ability to travel worldwide
• A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
• Strong computer skills
• International travel experience
• High degree of self-motivation
• Outgoing and likeable personality