Senior Electrical Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, a creative, growing design and development firm, is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer with 5-10 years of experience to join their talented electrical engineering team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Lead research, development, design, test and integration of electronic and electro-mechanical efforts for products and equipment.
• Be a mentor to associate engineers.
• Eagerly take on new challenges and work independently.
• Practice clear and direct communication with management and customers.
• Manage tasks for multiple projects simultaneously.
• Define priorities with limited guidance according to program objectives.
• Lead customer meetings to obtain detailed information related to project requirements.
• Identify problems and formulate solutions, collect data and develop test procedures to prove or disprove failures and solutions.
• Perform formal release of documentation in support of manufacturing, meeting quality and regulatory requirements.
• Assist in writing proposals, including development of tasks and costs.
• Interfacing with customers and leading customer meetings
• Managing requirements and troubleshooting complex issues
• Industrial controls
• Using and/or designing motors and/or motor drives
• Designing and developing complex analog and digital electrical systems from concept through to production
• Developing embedded systems
• Firmware development in C/C++
• Designing wireless devices, antennas or other RF applications
• Python, LabView or MATLAB