Senior Electrical Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our rapidly growing client is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to join their team. To be successful in this role you must have experience designing electrical wiring for gage systems as well as designing the layout for the related electrical panel. Experience designing digital and analog circuits including schematic capture, PCB layout and BOM generation as well as DC-DC switching power supply circuit design is also a must. FPGA development experience with a proficiency in C and VHDL/Verilog is considered a huge plus.
In addition the Senior Electrical Engineer will be tasked with supporting documentation and manufacturing which include creating new electrical wiring diagrams, generating ERN’s, making changes as needed for electrical drawings and working with technicians to troubleshoot the systems and make any changes as necessary.
Additional Responsibilities May Include:
• Generate design package for PCB manufacturing/fabrication vendors.
• Answer questions for Purchasing regarding PCB manufacturing/fabrication process.
• Find substitutes for obsolete electrical components.
• Provide guidance to Field Service Engineers via phone or e-mail.
• Designing and developing new control systems
• Testing, maintaining, and modifying existing systems
• Microcontroller experience required
• Experience with AutoCAD 2D
• Experience with Orcad or a similar design package
• Strong fundamental knowledge of control and electrical system design and its application in automated industrial systems
• Critical thinking with exceptional problem solving skills, able to work independently and in team environments
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required with a minimum of 10 years of related job experience