Senior Engineering Project Lead
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is a technology design & manufacturing company with product lines used in radar and satellite communications antennas. They are currently seeking a Senior Engineering Project Lead to join their successful team.
Responsibilities will include:
• Plan and lead the execution of rotary joint assembly projects through the design, assembly, test, and qualification phases.
• Lead proposal efforts for more complex product/program offerings.
• Authoring of test procedures and program deliverables/CDRLs (ex. IMS, MTBF Report).
• Specification of significant sub-components (ex. slip rings, fiber optic rotary joints) and supplier sub-contract oversight.
• Engineering contribution to projects as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 10 years relevant work experience.
• Solid project/program management skills (WBS, BoE, Planning/Scheduling, Budgeting, Status, Risk Management).
• Electro/Mechanical assembly design skills.
• Preferred: RF product experience (ex. waveguide, coaxial transmission).
• Preferred: Slip Ring, Fiber Optic Rotary Joint, Encoder, Fluid Rotary Union product familiarity.
• Preferred: SolidWorks experience
• Strong communication skills – written, verbal, presentation.
• Customer relationship management.