Senior Mechanical Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, a cutting edge discovery company is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer to work with their team that is currently revolutionizing the therapeutic and gene therapy industry. The Senior Engineer will be very involved in the design and engineering of their next-generation robotics manufacturing systems. It will require complex mechanical and electrical systems knowledge in order to be successful in scaling up internal production.
This is a critical role requiring full lifecycle development experience of automated systems and the ability to work closely will all members of the engineering team to design, engineer, and implement for robotic chemical synthesis. It is an amazing opportunity to be a part of a team that will change the therapeutics industry for years to come with a company that has excellent talent, benefits and growth potential.
Responsibilities and requirements include:
• BS/MS Mechanical Engineering with 8+ years industry experience
• Lifecycle design of equipment including: Mechanical systems, structures, machinery, and consumable elements
• Preferred design experience/exposure includes: sequenced motion, fluid handling, data acquisition and test, user interface interactions, plastic disposables, instrumentation, chemical synthesis.
• Development of automated test methods for monitoring system performance
• Author and maintain engineering drawings, assembly plans, bills of material, SOPs, and technical reports. SolidWorks skills desired, other similar programs acceptable.
• Contribute process improvement designs and improve reliability of existing process modules and aid in the investigation of system performance issues.
• Mentor our junior mechanical engineers and train automation users on workflows and best practices.
• Software development capability, especially pertaining to hardware control, is helpful
• Attention to detail, high professional integrity, and commitment to excellence in execution.