Senior Mechanical Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, a rapidly growing, full-service product development and engineering firm, is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer with 8+ years of experience in product development, mechanical design and engineering. This is a fabulous opportunity for a creative engineer who desires to work on a diverse array of projects!
Responsibilities will include:
• Lead, advise and assist in the design and execution of all projects from initiation to completion, ensuring on-time submission of deliverables.
• Work with teams to create mechanical concepts for overall packaging strategies, mechanisms, and parts -all while balancing function, appearance, form and budgetary requirements.
• Work independently with clients or as a lead/team member on larger projects.
• Be a positive and success-oriented individual who is familiar with the latest development/production and rapid-prototype methodologies.
• Manage and facilitate client interactions with clear communication as it relates to deliverables, design reviews and deadlines.
• Work with team members to resolve conflicts among resources and between clients and engineering teams.
• Remain apprised of the progress of certain projects, paying particular attention to any developing problems, and participate in major problem resolutions.
• Communicate to senior management any significant deviations from project plans.
• Coordinate internal team staffing and budget requirements for projects.
• Travel as-needed (valid driver’s license and vehicle required).
• Be proficient with the latest version of SolidWorks CAD package.