Senior Process Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, a cutting edge startup, is seeking an experienced Process Engineer to lead and support key initiatives as they transition from pilot to industrial production. The selected candidate will be tasked with configuring new manufacturing processes to facilitate cost reductions and developing best practices within production.
The Process Engineer will be very hands-on and will have previous experience leading projects in the design and commissioning of line and plant scale systems, resolving line quality issues and improving process capabilities and production volume.
Other responsibilities will include performing risk assessments, designing and testing process upgrades and new systems, performing process simulations and troubleshooting issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role
• Experience with process simulations and standard operating procedures
• Familiar with GMP and Lean initiatives
• Comfortable integrating new technology into an existing business environment
• Statistical software experience (MiniTab, Jump, etc.)
• Proficient in Google GSuite data tools and ability to work with data to generate periodic reports as needed