Senior Project Engineer – Mechanical Products
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our market-leading and growing client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Engineer to join their successful engineering team to provide mechanical engineering support for manufacturing departments in order to maintain required quality standards, control costs, and meet production schedules. In this role you will investigate and analyze assigned product and process non-conformances and apply sound engineering practices for resolution.
Responsibilities will include:
• Troubleshoot and disposition product and process non-conformances through Material Review Board by working from company and customer drawings, specifications, engineering procedures, product routings, and/or process work instructions.
• Provide manufacturing area “hands-on” technical floor support to assigned department(s), including but not limited to Stamping, Forging, Chemical Processing, Welding, Heat Treating, Machining, Assembly, and Functional Testing.
• Participate with Purchasing personnel to disposition Supplier product non-conformances or information requests.
• Participate with Project Engineering and Quality Engineering as a team to review and approve new and revised recurring product releases to Manufacturing.
• Prepare and submit for approval Engineering Change Orders for both procedure and drawing changes related to product, tooling, and processes.
• Support corrective action teams to resolve product and process non-conformances.
• Periodically review current products and evaluate processes. Determine changes to improve quality and productivity and implement after approval.
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering along with 5+ years related experience