Senior Quality Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, a successful manufacturer in Western Massachusetts, has an immediate need for an experienced Senior Quality Engineer to join their growing team. This engineer will be on track for a leadership role. It is a hands-on role, where the selected engineer will be working with Manufacturing to identify, plan and manage quality and continuous improvement activities utilizing lean, six sigma, and root cause analysis and supporting the QMS. The Quality Engineer must also have the ability to operate the required equipment to perform product inspections while assessing and improving the existing inspection processes. They will mentor and train personnel on quality processes and inspection. They will lead customer specific CAPAs and any audits. They will be responsible for staying current with safety regulations, ensure documentation and calibration systems are maintained and have a role in supplier approvals. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Quality Engineer who is seeking to take the next step in their career while helping to shape the processes of a small company that has grown considerably over the past three years.
Background and Experience:
• BS degree preferred, not required
• Solid experience in a manufacturing environment, and senior level experience with process development and process quality efforts.
• Application of Lean/Six Sigma tools for continuous improvement
• Experience in leading projects and training technicians/inspectors on hands-on processes, equipment and tools.
• Previous experience in a customer facing, problem solving role required