Senior Test Engineer
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp.
Our successful, growing client is seeking a Senior Test Engineer to join their team. They are responsible for coordinating with internal development groups to plan and execute verification/validation testing of new engine products. This individual leads a focused team to select and perform testing expected to ensure product quality and regulatory compliance. The Senior Test Engineer manages the timely completion of test deliverables while providing mentoring and coaching to less experienced engineers.
Job responsibilities include:
• Design verification/validation test plans, protocols and reports
• Test performance and execution
• Test stations, equipment and data acquisition
• Data reduction failure mode evaluation
• Mentoring and leadership
• Bachelor or MS (Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrochemical Engineering preferred)
• 5-8 years development/engineering experience with emphasis on testing of mechanical or E/M systems
• Solid grounding in engineering fundamentals: electrochemistry, thermodynamics, fluid dynamics, and heat & mass transfer, chemical kinetics, and materials.
• Strong and proactive problem solving and troubleshooting abilities and ability to think objectively
• Ability to work both independently and in team contexts. Comfort with a rapid development pace and ability to multitask. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Interest in a hands-on role to plan test campaigns, conduct experiments, and analyze data
• Detailed technical writing experience
• High level of versatility and interest to work with test equipment, including: fuel cell/fuel cell engine test stations, analytical instruments, and electrochemical diagnostics.
• Experience with and ability to learn complex mechanical and electrical product systems and test equipment
• Familiarity with data acquisitions systems and process/test stand automation
• Experience working in a regulated industry and familiar with establishing means of compliance
• Basic knowledge and facility with mechanical and electrical systems
• Facility with Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)