Software Engineer – Back End / Data Management / Architecture
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, an exciting start-up, is building a high-resolution high-performance 3D cardiac mapping system from ground up. The mapping system will be used during live cardiac procedures and must be extremely stable and capable of fast recovery. The software will be designed to handle many gigabytes of data, while running smoothly at a continuous high frame rate. As a key member of a small software team this role will take the lead in designing and implementing the application framework.
Responsibilities will include:
• Design and implement application and data framework for an EP mapping system written in C++, Qt, and running on either Linux or Windows.
• Will have opportunity to contribute to all parts of application development, including 3D graphics, algorithms, build engineering, etc.
• Designing protocols to interface with various hardware systems and streaming data sources.
• Embedded Linux programming.
• Will work under an FDA regulated environment and perform documentation as needed.
• Bachelor’s or equivalent 4-year degree in a technical field with solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, threads, and networking.
• 5+ years in commercial software development.
• Highly desired hard skills: C++, Qt, and Linux, or equivalent tools.
• Excellent verbal and writing skills
• Comfortable working in both a fast-paced and rigorous early-stage startup environment with fluid requirements, as well as a regulated later-stage process-driven setting.