Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer to be responsible for design, implementation and test requirements for new system software designs as well as maintaining existing code base.
Responsibilities will include:
• Work with the Systems Integration Manager & Senior Software Engineers to set functional goals and objectives.
• Work with customers, Sales, Marketing and other engineers to develop new product requirements and concepts.
• Responsible for the architecture and detail design, implementation, and test requirements for the software product.
• Work with software engineers, hardware engineers, and technicians in order to develop control systems and features to meet requirements.
• Direct technicians as needed.
• Comply with Quality System procedures as required.
• Prepare and present written, oral visual material to support proposals, presentations, design reviews and written reports.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum of 10 years of software engineering experience.
• C++, C, C#, Assembler, Windows development, real-time embedded OS (VxWorks), system level design, multi-threaded, real-time embedded.
• Experience with SECS/GEM, CIM300, CIM Control Framework (CCF) preferred.
• Knowledgeable in software development methodology & project management.
• Outstanding analytical skills.
• Must be a team player as well as able to work independently.
• Good oral and written communication skills.