Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, an industry-leading and rapidly growing company in the Boston area is seeking a Software Engineer to join their busy team. The selected candidate will be challenged with creating innovative software products that drive company growth and user satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have experience working directly with end users to define and implement better technology solutions as well as capture and define requirements for new software features by collaborating with peers across the organization. Additional responsibilities will include leading software development projects including planning, designing, developing, documenting, maintaining, validating and integrating into existing codebases and supporting the companies drive to improve quality and reliability by enhancing standards and best practices. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a small, fast paced environment where they can be a vital part of the company’s success.
Background profile for the Software Engineer:
• Experience with iterative software design and working with users to iteratively improve tools and respond to user requests rapidly.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate across teams with diverse backgrounds and skillsets.
• Ability to apply problem-solving skills to complex issues.
• Strong grasp of object-oriented programming concepts.
• Proficiency with source control, preferably git.
• Programming experience with MATLAB preferred.
• Knowledge of biological assays or prior biological coursework preferred.
• BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
• 2+ years of relevant experience.