Software Group Leader
Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client, a very well established leader in their industry is in need of a Software Group Leader to join their busy team. The selected candidate for this role must have proven leadership and management experience and also must be able to motivate and mentor junior members of the group. Responsibilities will include developing complex alignment algorithms and machine control software for the company’s equipment as well as develop and maintain processes and contribute to projects to ensure they are on time and on budget. In addition, tasks will include directing, planning and overseeing the day to day operations of the team, produce forecasting information and participate in weekly project review and monthly resource planning meetings.
Technical Management and Contribution
• Lead the development of new technologies and processes
• Participate in major design reviews.
• Work with program management to monitor and co-manage risk mitigations, budgets, and deadlines for active projects.
• Organize and lead code reviews for your team.
• Participate in pre-sales meetings with customers.
• Provide input and estimates for quotations and statements of work.
• Function as a technical contributor as needed.
• Experience programming in multiple languages, preferably Python, C++ and C#.
• Strong data analysis and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to interact with customers and internal stakeholders.
• Excellent collaboration skills. Should be able to work with multiple teams across domains to resolve a complex issue.
• Ability to work on challenging assignments with aggressive schedules.
• Excellent process and people management skills.