Website TRIAD Engineering Corp.
Our industry-leading client is seeking a Systems Engineer to perform duties like coordinating system development tasks, requirements gathering and analysis, analyzing solutions feasibility, handling documentation, and ensuring efficient execution. Candidates should demonstrate engineering expertise, analytical thinking, attention to details, and collaboration. We are looking for analytical problem solvers with a systems perspective who will work across engineering disciplines but most especially with software engineering, understanding software architecture.
This role works across the product lifecycle from business acquisition through system delivery. You will work actively in business pursuit, understanding customers’ needs and identifying potential solutions. You will then see the programs through development and delivery to the customer.
• Systems Decomposition and Design
• Provide support to Field Systems Engineers
• Perform System Requirements Reviews and ensure project team alignment
• Work with project team to decompose system requirements into domain requirements
• Understand complex architectures especially in the software domain.
• Lead a cross functional team to develop system designs
• Create detailed system architectures and dynamic use cases and have them reviewed and approved
• Use modeling techniques to evaluate how system will perform and interact in the vehicle environment.
• Platform Systems Design
• Leverage commonalities across OEM requirements to drive consistency across Bose system architectures
• Feature Definition and Decomposition
• Understand and document feature system requirements and interfaces.
• Create re-usable test plans for features
• Defining and supporting systems integrations testing
• Test planning to integrate and validate common system solutions
• Stress testing the system to identify any problem areas in common areas.
You should be able to conceive, analyze and optimize across both software and hardware environments. You will have strong software capabilities and be familiar with concepts like platforming.
Demonstrable experience with embedded software systems and architectures is desirable as well as experience with general processor architectures, such as ARM as well as DSPs and GPUs. Familiarity with audio architectures is a plus.
Required Familiarity with:
• Familiarity with Embedded Software Requirements and Development
• Software Architectures
• Software Engineering Processes
• Signal Processing
• Simulation Tools (e.g. Simulink)
• MBSE Tools (e.g. SysML)
• Vehicle Electronic Architectures
• Audio Processing
• BS degree in Electrical Engineering – BSEE, Mechanical Engineering – BSME or Software Engineering – BSSW is desired
• 3+ years of experience