Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Reporting to the Director of Engineering and Technology, the Program Manager will oversee and delegate incoming and existing projects to Project Engineers while managing their own key projects for this growing and dynamic plastic fabrication organization. They will plan, organize, and develop projects, requiring multiple engineering disciplines. Acts as project leader and communicates with the tooling, quality, and production teams to relay any issues and ensure all aspects of the project(s) are on track from basic design/idea through to the agreed end stage such as prototype testing or production of product.
Responsibilities will include:
• Review of project proposals and plans and develops project objectives in conjunction with management.
• Determines project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors.
• Works cross-functionally to ensure resources and methods are in place.
• Determines project specifications and prepares cost estimates based on customer provided documentation and technical data.
• Confirms product performance by designing and conducting tests.
• Determines project schedule.
• Maintains project schedule and controls project plans by removing road blocks and foreseeing potential issues and recommending actions.
• Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
• Prepares and delivers project status reports to internal and external stakeholders
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent years of directly related experience and education
• A minimum of 5 years of in a plastic fabrication role with project planning/management experience ideally within medical device environment. Experience in other regulated environments will be considered
• Capable of independently driving a program including the ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives with a strong attention to detail
• Ability to evaluate problems and recommend solutions relating to technical aspects of plastics molding operations
• Experience with report preparation, scheduling/planning experience including evaluation and adjustment, problem resolution skills
• Understanding of statistical analysis tools (Minitab preferred), Design of Experiments and Solid Modeling (Solidworks preferred)
• Understanding of tooling for injection molding of thermoplastics and liquid silicone rubber
• Understanding of scientific injection molding principles, RJG Master Molder certification is a plus
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
• Experience managing outside partners or remote workers is preferred.