Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is seeking a Test Engineer to work with a team of engineers throughout the project life cycle in developing test applications and troubleshooting and addressing technical issues. Occasional travel may be required to support customer activities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop test specific software solutions
- Integrate test specific hardware solutions such as interface test adapters, etc.
- Analyze Unit Under Test (UUT) schematics and documentation to realize test solutions
- Utilize our client’s and third-party test products (National Instruments) to develop test programs to effectively and efficiently diagnose faulty UUTs
- Troubleshoot engineering problems and track solutions through engineering change request process
- Prepare engineering documents, including test strategies and software design documentation.
- Adhere to quality standards and processes
- Deliver, install, and train customers on completed projects.
- Conduct in-house and on-site training as required
- Minimum–BSEE with 2 years’ experience
- Proficient in National Instruments LabVIEW or LabWindows CVI and TestStand programming environments.
- Familiar with interface test adapter (ITA) design and implementation.
- Multi-discipline understanding of digital, analog, microprocessor, motor controllers and power electronics.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and general electronics knowledge
- Ability to read, understand, analyze schematics
- Understand and properly utilize general purpose test equipment
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Understanding of CMMI documentation requirements such as SRS, SDD, SFD.
- Must be proficient using MS Office Applications such as Excel and Word.