Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our busy client who is poised for growth this year is seeking a Test Engineer to join their dynamic team. The right candidate will be tasked with developing and supporting test solutions and must have experience working with automated test equipment. The Test Engineer will support production while coordinating test program development and managing test hardware implementation. Additional responsibilities will include assuring the correct documentation of technical data and providing new product test quotes. To be successful in this role, the selected candidate must be proficient in C/C++ and have knowledge of all basic bench test equipment as well as have the ability to assist production with equipment set up/verification. This opportunity requires a Bachelors’ degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering and US Citizenship.
Additional Job Functions Include
• Manages product characterization and bench analysis
• Plans and oversees new component development projects to include data analysis, test plan/flow, test procedure, test methodology, test report preparation and failure investigation
• Monitors and communicates project status, business issues and significant developments as appropriate
• Creates and maintains technical documentation and generation of DCN’s
• Assists in Out of Control Action Plan (OCAP) execution