Website TRIAD Engineering Corp
Our client is a start-up working on a revolutionary platform in the medical field. They have an immediate need for a Test Engineer to join their dedicated and inspiring team of professionals on a contract basis. In this important role you will build test strategies, coordinate testing efforts, and analyze results.
Specific responsibilities for the Test Engineer include:
• Work as part of a team developing Class II systems
• Refine and develop verification and validation procedures
• Contribute to failure investigations to ensure compliance with functional and technical specifications.
• Author test plans, summaries, and other documents.
Background profile for the Test Engineer:
• Expertise in design verification testing
• Experience in a regulated industry
• Exposure to writing procedures for others to follow
• Solid understanding of product development and testing
• Working knowledge of failure investigations or rigorous documentation
• Demonstrated problem solving ability and techniques and able to clearly explain technical ideas and concepts.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work independently, willing to take initiative and demonstrate efficient and effective time management.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills and a proven ability to work well on a multi-disciplinary team of scientists and engineers.
• Degree in Life Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology or related Engineering field, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.