At TRIAD, we recognize that talented technicians are critical to the success of your R&D team.
Our mechanical technicians have a wide variety of experience assisting engineers by:
- Building or setting-up equipment
- Conducting tests, collecting data, calculating or recording results
- Troubleshooting, debugging
- Making prototype versions of newly designed products
TRIAD’s electronic technicians are proficient with the full range of tools including: voltmeters, oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, multimeters, power supplies, logic analyzers, signal generators, pulse generators, frequency counters, and test probes.
They will work with your electrical engineers to:
- Test and troubleshoot prototype circuits to the component level
- Solder, perform PCB rework
Consider TRIAD’s network of electro-mechanical technicians when your R&D needs span both the mechanical and electronic disciplines.
These technicians may:
- Build cable assemblies and wire harnesses
- Perform assembly of electronic hardware, cabinets and enclosures
- Assist engineers in the production of prototype assemblies
- Perform thru-hole and point-to-point soldering, electro-mechanical assembly, fabrication and testing
- Use a wide variety of test and measurement devices